Widgets Magazine

2013 Fantasy Relief Pitcher Rankings

My modus operandi for fantasy leagues is usually to take hitters early (or the LIMA plan, minus the stud closer) and fill in my pitching ratios with middle relievers and starters that are rookies or bounce-back candidates. It is quite possible that we are in the midst of the golden age of relievers. Players like
2013 Fantasy Rankings,Articles,Fantasy,Features

2013 Fantasy Shorstop Rankings

Bullpen Banter continues to bring you positional rankings for the 2013 fantasy baseball season. These rankings assume standard 5×5 rotisserie leagues and re-draft (not keeper  or dynasty formats).  You can find first base, second base, third base, as well as the outfield 51-101 as well as the top 50 outfielders. Unlike first base and the outfield, shortstop
2013 Fantasy Rankings,Articles,Fantasy,Features,Rankings

2013 Fantasy Outfielders 1-50

2013 Fantasy Outfielders 1-50
If you missed the previously outfield rankings from 51-101 you can view them here. You can also see our first base rankings here, as well as second base and third base here.  The guys listed at the top will combine to make up a fair percentage of the first round for many drafts. In my
2013 Fantasy Rankings,Articles,Fantasy,Features,Rankings

2013 Outfield Rankings 51-101

Once again Wednesday brings you another tier of fantasy rankings. After looking at third base, first base, and second base already, today we move to the bottom half of the outfielders. You won’t find a fantasy MVP here, but you will find those cheap/late round draft picks that add up provide the surplus value needed
2013 Fantasy Rankings,Articles,Fantasy,Features,Rankings

2013 Second Base Rankings

2013 Second Base Rankings
Today marks another installment of Bullpen Banter’s 2013 fantasy rankings. You can catch up on the third base rankings and the first base rankings as well. Continuing around the infield, we have second base under examination today. While looking at the over second base position for the coming season, one couldn’t help but notice how
2013 Fantasy Rankings,Articles,Fantasy,Rankings

2013 First Base Rankings

2013 First Base Rankings
First base is a rather confusing position to fill on a fantasy baseball team.  On one hand, a significant portion of your HR and RBI production should theoretically come from this spot. Of course, the pool of players is often so deep that it is often wise to fill other needs first — unless one
2013 Fantasy Rankings,Articles,Features,Rankings

2013 Third Base Rankings

2013 Third Base Rankings
This kicks off Bullpen Banter’s 2013 Fantasy Rankings. Throughout the coming weeks we will deliver you rankings for 3B, SS, 2B, 1B, OF, SP, and RP. Stay tuned for more fantasy coverage. The hot corner is once again a hot spring for upper echelon fantasy talent. While there are aging — and often injured —
2013 Fantasy Rankings,Fantasy,Features,Home,Rankings