Widgets Magazine

2013 College Baseball Notes: Volume 8

I warned you that College Notes might become sporadic as we moved deeper into baseball season. Live baseball makes webcasts more difficult to watch. I saw Alex Haines on Friday; look for that video sometime later this week. Important Note: I must stress that these notes are€” in most cases€” based on only one game
2013 College Notes,Articles,College Notes,Features,Scouting

2013 College Baseball Notes: Volume 7

2013 College Baseball Notes: Volume 7
It’s a somewhat light week, but I managed to view a fruitful midweek game that made a volume this week possible. I spent my Sunday watching my first MiLB action of the year, Roberto Osuna at Lake County. Important Note: I must stress that these notes are€” in most cases€” based on only one game
2013 College Notes,Articles,College Notes,Features,Scouting

2013 College Baseball Notes: Volume 6

2013 College Baseball Notes: Volume 6
Ah! Baseball season is starting to pick up. College baseball is no longer the only game in town. Weather will likely determine how many games I can get out to this April/May, and that will determine how often I can push out college notes articles. And I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! Important Note:
2013 College Notes,Articles,College Notes,Scouting

2013 College Baseball Notes: Volume 5

2013 College Baseball Notes: Volume 5
JD, Al, Steve, and David all got to spend time at spring training this week — Al’s still there!. I, instead, watched as winter reassert itself; it seems spring will have to wait a few more weeks. There will not be a college notes article next Monday. I’ll be spending the weekend in Long Island
2013 College Notes,Articles,College Notes,Features,Scouting

2013 College Baseball Notes: Volume 4

2013 College Baseball Notes: Volume 4
Spring came to western Pennsylvania for the weekend! It is only expected to last for a few days, but it was warm enough for me to journey to Oakland and see my first live game of the year, Pitt vs. Youngstown State. I will be editing that video this week and should have them finished
2013 College Notes,Articles,College Notes,Scouting

2013 College Baseball Notes: Volume 3

2013 College Baseball Notes: Volume 3
Pitt starts their home schedule next weekend by hosting the Panther Classic (Youngstown State and Manhattan coming in). Unless it really warms up this weekend, I will probably pass, but I’m not too far away from live games! Important Note: I must stress that these notes are€” in most cases€” based on only one game
2013 College Notes,Articles,College Notes,Scouting

2013 College Baseball Notes: Volume 2

2013 College Baseball Notes: Volume 2
It’s starting to feel like baseball season! Not outside of course where western Pennsylvania is still dealing with sub-freezing temperatures — and will be for the foreseeable future — but my mind state has made the transition to 2013. I’m ready for some live baseball, but until then, we have college notes! Important Note: I
2013 College Notes,Articles,College Notes,Features,Scouting

2013 College Baseball Notes: Volume 1

2013 College Baseball Notes: Volume 1
Can it be the beginning of the 2013 baseball season already? The start of the college season always seems to take me off guard. It seems as if the minor league season just ended! It will be at least a month before I can make it out to an actual baseball field, so I have
2013 College Notes,Articles,College Notes,Features,Scouting