Widgets Magazine

Banter Breakdown: Mike Minor

Editor's Note: Please give the "radar gun chart' , below, created by Steve Fiorindo time to load. Due to its size, it could take take your browser time to upload it. Banter Breakdown:  Mike Minor, LHP, Atlanta Braves Born:  December 26, 1987 Throws: Left Height: 6’3” Weight: 210 Pounds Drafted: 1st Round, seventh overall pick
Articles

2011 Top 100: #30 Freddie Freeman

Prospect Profile: Freddie Freeman Position: 1B Birthdate: 9/12/1989 Height: 6'5" Weight: 220 lbs B/T: L/R Origin: 2007 2nd Round pick by the Braves out of California HS Michael Herrick (11): I think I was the high man on Freeman, ranking at #11 on my list.  I'm certainly more bullish on Freeman's bat than most of
2011 Top Prospects Write Ups

2011 Top 100: #3 Bryce Harper

Prospect Profile: Bryce Harper Position: OF Birthdate: 10/16/1992 Height: 6'5" Weight: 225 lbs B/T: L/R Origin: 2010 1st Round pick by the Nationals out of Southern Nevada JC   Jeff Reese (7): Finally we reach the most recognizable prospect on this list, quite a feat for a man who has yet to even make his
2011 Top Prospects Write Ups

2011 Top 100: #29 Michael Montgomery

Prospect Profile: Michael Montgomery Position: LHP Birthdate: 7/1/1989 Height: 6'5" Weight: 180 lbs B/T: L/L Origin: 2008 1st Round pick by the Royals out of California HS Steve Fiorindo (32): Montgomery, Lamb, Dwyer, Duffy . . . these guys alone would give KC one of the better systems in the game, and these are just
2011 Top Prospects Write Ups

Fantasy Friday Feb. 4th 2011

  * FANTASY MAILBAG * Bullpen Banter, I'm in a 10 team AL Only Dynasty League. I have an upcoming decision whether to keep Alexei Ramirez or not. We have a salary cap of $137 million. I'll have to keep Alexei for 5 years (through 2015, how long his contract runs) at the price I bought
Articles

2011 Top 100: #28 Chris Sale

Prospect Profile: Chris Sale Position: LHP Birthdate: 3/30/1989 Height: 6'6" Weight: 172 lbs B/T: L/L Origin: 2010 1st Round pick by the White Sox out of Florida Gulf Coast Al Skorupa (34): Many are of the belief that Chris Sale will end up in the bullpen. That's clearly not a good thing if it occurs,
2011 Top Prospects Write Ups

2011 Top 100: #27 Derek Norris

Prospect Profile: Derek Norris Position: C Birthdate: 2/14/1989 Height: 6'0" Weight: 210 lbs B/T: R/R Origin: 2007 4th Round pick by the Nationals out of Kansas HS JD Sussman (29): Derek Norris has tremendous plate discipline, but he has always stood out to me as a player who may also have a passivity issue. If
2011 Top Prospects Write Ups

2011 Top 100: #26 Mike Minor

Prospect Profile: Mike Minor Position: LHP Birthdate: 12/26/1987 Height: 6'3" Weight: 200 lbs B/T: R/L Origin: 2009 1st Round pick by the Braves out of Vanderbilt Jeff Reese (13): I felt that Mike Minor was a significant overdraft when the Braves took him 7th overall in the 2009 draft. While his change-up was indeed impressive,
2011 Top Prospects Write Ups